339 S Atlanta St., Roswell GA 30075
Deck and Screened Porch Repairs, Replace, Pressure Wash and Paint
Code and Safety Compliant Builds
We have two protocol options for your consideration
FOR A NO COST ESTIMATE
The best approach for a full analysis of your project is a professional site visit by one of our construction experts.
As an alternative you can provide us with photographs and measurements and we will send you a free estimate
via email. Your photos can be transferred to us using a free transfer service "www.wetransfer.com" By submitting
the following images we will be able to estimate your project more accurately.
- Facing the back of the house snap the entire back of the house and the deck
- From the right side snap the full deck including the house and the topography
- From the left side snap the full deck including the house and the topography
- From the underside snap a wide shot of the deck showing how it is attached to the house.
- Snap a close-up of the deck attachment to the house to show the bolting pattern and how it is attached
- Snap to show how the posts support the deck at ground level and at the top of the post under the deck
- Snap the guard rail showing the guard post outside and inside where attached to the deck
- Snap the stairs showing the entire stairway
- Snap where the stairs attach to the deck floor from the underside
- If this is a two-story deck take several pictures showing the attachment of the upper deck to the lower deck
in different places. Include the outside supports and the attachment to the house
- Snap the floor joist attachment at the wall and at the end of the deck. Take photo from the underside
- Snap several pictures of the deck floor and wall connection and show as much of the deck as possible
- Take at least 6 random shots of things of concern or of particular interest
Please provide the following measurements
- The length and the width of the deck
- The height of the deck off the ground. Standing on your deck drop the tape until it hits the ground
- The number of stairs and the height of the stair risers. What is the height from one step to the next
- Please identify if the floor joists are 12",16" or 24" apart.
- Are the deck floor boards 1" or 2" thick.This can be seen from the edge
- Provide your address, full name, phone number and email address
- Are you looking to repair or replace